Having been established for over a century, we have developed significant experience in the area of probate, estate planning and the related tax issues.
Alison Crawford is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and lectures on the STEP diploma course in Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning.
Maeve Gleeson is an Associate of the Institute of Taxation and holds the Law Society Diploma in Property related Taxes and the STEP Diploma in Wills, Trusts and Estate planning.
We regularly advise clients in respect of the following:-
· wills and estate planning
· administration of estates and trusts
· applications for secondary grants of representation for non-Irish resident individuals
· deeds of family arrangement
· fixed and discretionary trusts
· enduring powers of attorney
· wards of court
If you are interested in these services, please contact our offices to speak to the solicitors below.